• 20 medium to large strawberries, hulled to form a flat base
• Greek Yoghurt
• Chia seeds
• Cacao nibs
- Cut the top third off each berry and reserve. Stand berry bases on a serving platter.
- Add 1 tbsp of chia seeds for every cup of Greek yoghurt to thicken leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Pipe or spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture onto flat tops of berries on platter. Top mixture with reserved berry tops. Use the smallest piping nozzle to pipe mixture onto the tip of each strawberry ‘hat’ to form pompom and onto chest to form button.
- Use tweezers to place cacao nibs, flat-side facing out, onto each cream face to form eyes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe and image taken from ‘Digestive Solutions’ with permission by Michele Wolff.